The VFDA Foundation is offering a $750 scholarship to future funeral directors and those in the funeral profession to be used toward tuition, books/supplies or National Boards exam fees. Scholarship(s) will be awarded each year based on the amount previously approved by the Past Presidents Council. Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination of race, creed, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin or handicap. Tell your friends! Apply today!
Qualifications for the Scholarship:
- Virginia resident
- Employed and endorsed by a VFDA member firm in good standing
- 2.0 grade point average (on 4.0 scale)
- Short paragraph: “Why I Chose Funeral Service as My Profession.”
- Supporting documents (optional)
- Submit this online form by August 14, 2020.
- Send any supporting documents to email@example.com by August 14, 2020.
Scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of the Scholarship Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Virginia Funeral Directors Association Foundation based on the evaluation of the above named items.